I know that these posts are slow and infrequent – appologies for that, but a LOT of different things have happened in life, work and everything lately.
The IHR podcast has suffered unfortunately, but will definitely be propped up in the weeks to come. I’ve actually finished and been using the “Incubator” for the past month or so – really enjoying the space. There’s always going to be SOMETHING that needs to be tweaked, improved, adjusted in the studio, but, I’m extremely happy with the result. I’m always excited to fire things up and work on stuff in here.
Here’s a pic of the final product:
For this post, I thought I’d present a gallery of what I did to construct corner bass traps.
I’ve been mulling over different designs out there when designing the space:
I opted for option 1 (wedge) with a bit of some space behind them as this looked to be the best “bang for the buck” option. I had the space and materials to accomplish this, so I went for it: